10 December 2006

Back to India



After a really pleasant stay in Yangon with good food and good company I would have been perfectly happy to put an end to this trip, but I still have two weeks left to spend in India. An Indian Airlines flight got me from Yangon to Calcutta on time, from where I caught this Kingfisher flight to Mumbai. The food on one of these flights got me really sick and when I got to Mumbai I didn't feel like leaving the airport and taking the one hour taxi ride into town. I found a chair near the toilets and made it my bed for the night.



At this point I really didn't feel like spending any time in Mumbai. I was going to stay a few days and then take a train to Goa. Instead since I was already at the airport I had a look at what airlines were flying there and found this Go Air flight for less than $50. Another easy decision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home