22 December 2006

The two things I will miss the most from India












Muesli and Maaza. I could make Muesli on my own I guess, but whatever. Having a bowl of Muesli was one of the highlights of a day in India. The one at the top has the best presentation, and the glass next to it is not milk but fresh coconut cream! Maaza is a mango juice drink from the Coca-Cola company. It's actually real mango juice, which is surprising considering it's from the Coca-Cola company. There are actually a couple similar competing mango juice products on the Indian market but I prefer Maaza. A cold Maaza on a hot a day is essential. Maaza is also good when your stomach hurts too much to eat food, and helped me recover quickly from the airline food poisoning I had on my way into Mumbai.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home