03 December 2007

Enter Oscar




This is Oscar. He's from China. I picked him up in Laâyoune. He has lots of funny things to say, but some dubious taste in music. We are heading into the Sahara together.















So I've finally done it, bought a bike and started cycling. I no longer have to look at every other bike I see with envy. I no longer have to wonder what it's like to travel long distances at a more human pace. It wasn't easy at first but the distance I can cover makes it more practical than walking, even though walking to me would be preferable.



This may be a cute picture but it was one of the most annoying days of my life. The little guys just wouldn't leave me alone!


This is what the bike of a serious cyclist looks like. A Japanese guy I met in Laâyoune

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home