14 March 2009

Ke Carrefour aja, ahh...!



I didn't think I'd get to Carrefour in Indonesia so soon but I'm in a good neighborhood and there is one close by!



Here's what I got: a bag of Tamarind candy, I've been living for these since Pulau Labuan, but the only other place I've found them had been Kuching. I ate almost the whole 250g bag yesterday though and now I'm sick of them; Jungle Juice brand Soursop juice, the Carrefour brand was cheaper but I had to buy this because the name Jungle Juice brought me back to old highschool and college partying days; Nestle Bear Brand canned milk. I wanted to drink more milk on my trips even though I don't drink it at home, trouble is most milk in other countries comes in unrefrigerated Tetra Pak boxes which I'm very suspicious of. This milk, although unrefrigerated came in a can and for some reason to my mind that made it safer so I thought I'd try it; I also got Dragon fruit and some other kind of fruit to try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home