26 April 2009

There is no such thing as "the perfect beach" - Mahe Island, Seychelles



Baie Lazare

Okay, so I visited The Seychelles, home of the most photographed beach in the world. You would expect to see lots of pictures of beaches here in this post right? What a lousy time to get burned out, but burnout is exactly what happened and searching for beaches wasn't high on my priorities. I also got physically sick and didn't have the energy to go around all of the island or to the nearby islands. Still it wasn't a complete disaster, I did find some really nice beaches.



When the first beach you go to looks like this then maybe it's actually a good time to get burned out. I mean, why leave? Why look for anything else? This is Anse Major and it takes either a boat or a really enjoyable hike to get here, and there are not many people around.



Another view of Anse Major

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home